Have you ever wondered, "Am I psychic?" If you had psychic abilities, wouldn't you already be aware of them? Not necessarily. I've been doing psychic readings for a long time, and what I've noticed is that people are often having psychic experiences -- they just don't realize it. You are also having psychic experiences, you just may not know how to recognize them. Here are a few ways that you can recognize your own psychic gifts.
Who has psychic ability?
Everyone is psychic. Psychic ability is no different than other abilities such as painting, singing, dancing, or doing math. You know how some people are born with a natural musical talent? Psychic ability is like that, too. Certain people are born with an awareness of their intuitive gifts. If you were not born with an inherent awareness of your intuition, that's okay. You can improve your skills.
How can you improve?
There are a range of natural talents and abilities, but you can improve the ones you have been given. For example, if you weren't born with an inherent musical talent, you can take lessons. Psychic skills are like that as well, but instead of taking lessons to get better, you can train yourself to become more aware of them.
Where do these intuitive gifts come from?
My belief is that these intuitive skills are natural. We are born with them. From a spiritual perspective, I believe they are "God given" gifts.
Where do these abilities take place?
Most people find these abilities take place in their minds. Visions take place in the mind's eye. When you hear a message, it is usually in your head and in your own voice. Whenever you have a sense of knowing, it seems to takes place in the body. It's that gut hunch. There are people who say they see things or hear things with their actual eyes and ears, but it is rare. Find out which psychic ability is your strongest here.
Here are some common psychic experiences:
1. Being overwhelmed in public places because you feel other people's energy.
2. Having a gut feeling something specific is going to happen, and then it actually happens.
3. Visualizing people, places, or things you have never seen before -- and later finding out your "visualization" was spookily accurate.
4. Having specific "thoughts" pop into your mind before something happens in real life (i.e. your friend's name popping into your mind, and then that same friend texts you a moment later).
5. Being able to finish another person's sentences.
6. Having dreams that come true.
7. Having the feeling of "I don't know why, but I just know."
8. Getting a gut feeling when your child, family member, or significant other is in trouble or sick (this is commonly referred to as mother's intuition).
9. Experiencing frequent synchronicities.
10. Having visitations or getting signs from loved ones on the other side.
11. Having a vivid imagination and rich inner dialogue with yourself.
12. Being interested in symbolism, dreams, and interpretation.
13. Actually feeling other people's pain.
14. Having an inherent understanding of the "root" of problems.
15. Walking into a house or building and feeling the energy there (the atmosphere).
Are you wanting to develop your intuition further? It’s simple! Learn how:
Would you like to work with me?
- Danyelle Simone
*Please note that giving psychic readings to others should not be taken lightly, so if you aren't sure about your abilities, always practice first. You should be completely sure about how your gifts work before sharing them with others. Becoming sure of your gifts takes time, learning, and practice.